WELCOME TO BRIGHTBID!
BrightBid is a rapidly growing AdTech company utilising AI and human expertise to create more refined Google Ads recommendations for businesses to drive customer acquisition. Combined with BrightBid’s marketing and sales expertise, its AI- and human-led offering enables companies to compete, seeing at least a 35% increase in conversions on average. Founded in 2020, BrightBid is well in the top 10% of fastest growing SaaS companies globally and has achieved over 500,000 conversions for its 400 customers 🚀
We are now looking for a Senior Digital Specialist to our office in London (Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London E1 8QN ).
In the role as a Senior Digital Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers and work closely with them. You are involved in shaping strategies and giving tactical recommendations about our customers 'digital presence, at the same time as you are the one who operationally manages, identifies, analyzes and optimizes data-driven opportunities in our customers' digital channels.
The service is a broad role but has a primary focus on paid search for Google Ads. In the role, you will be a go-to person when it comes to issues of digital marketing. Perfect for all of those that love everything Digital marketing related 🤩
• Start, optimize & analyze SEM & Paid Social campaigns
• Set up, manage and optimize our customers' campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
• Advise customers on their digital presence and help them set KPIs in relation to their business and communication goals
• At least 3 years experience with marketing
• Great knowledge in Google Ads & Google Analytics
• Has good knowledge of conversion tracking and Tag Manager
• A strong analytical ability and has experience of leading presentations
• Is efficient, organized, thorough personality and that you also have an eye for detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and it is an advantage if you also speak additional languages
- A tight team in nice premises in central London (Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London E1 8QN)
- The opportunity to work in a startup with a high spirits and enormous career opportunities as the company develops
- Hybrid working place, 3 days from the office and 1-2 days at home!
- A workplace that trains you in sales, digital marketing and leadership
- Two travel competitions per year, one in the spring and one in the autumn. We just got home from Ibiza and the trip before that one was to Dubai! I hope you like skiing, because a selected few will be visiting Sankt Anton in February ⛷✈️
NOTE: This is a new position in our London office. We currently have our Chief Marketing Officer there, but no Digital Specialists there at this moment. You will however have Digital Specialist colleagues in Sweden & Norway! Our vision is to build a strong and talented team in the UK as well ✨
I look forward to seeing your application. Let’s create magic TOGETHER ✨🌟