BrightBid is a rapidly growing AdTech company using the best of AI and human expertise to create Google Ads recommendations for businesses and help drive customer acquisition. Combined with BrightBid’s marketing and sales expertise, its AI- and human-led offering enables companies to compete, seeing at least a 35% increase in results on average. Founded in 2020, BrightBid is well in the top 10% of the fastest growing SaaS companies globally, and has achieved over 500,000 conversions for its 400+ customers.
We are now looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Stockholm, within the Data & AI team.
As a Data Engineer at BrightBid, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining our data infrastructure. You will work with modern technologies and stack to ensure our data pipelines are efficient, reliable, and scalable. And your work will directly impact our ability to deliver insights, support business decision-making, and drive our ML and AI pipelines.
- Design, implement and own the next generation of BrightBid’s data pipelines that will collect, process and store large volumes of data.
- Build API connections with our internal and external data sources and tackle other needed data integrations.
- Manage data storage and retrieval on our cloud service providers by making the relevant decision to guarantee optimal performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to feed data into business dashboards and machine learning pipelines.
- Be accountable for data quality, data governance, data product thinking and data-related infrastructure costs.
- Keep high-standard documentation for our Data architecture and effectively share knowledge across teams.
What we are looking for
In addition to an appetite to work with the above responsibilities, the ideal candidate will have a successful track record within at least some of the following areas:
- SQL proficiency [required].
- Apache Spark or other big data and data engineering frameworks.
- Familiarity with several SQL, Document or OLAP database technologies (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Apache Druid, etc.).
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Databricks or other managed data analytics platform.
- Data modeling with tools such as dbt.
- Orchestration, with tools such as Prefect or Airflow.
- Good knowledge of software development practices such as versioning, CI/CD, etc.
- AdTech or e-commerce companies.
- A fast-paced company with a yearly growth of 400% since the foundation
- We are open in 5 different markets (Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, London and Manila)
- Wellness allowance
- All the tools you need to succeed in this role, phones, Macbooks, monitors and more if necessary!
- Hybrid working place
- Afterworks and kickoffs with the team
- Free breakfast at the office
- An amazing team with high energy!