Brightbid is today one of Sweden's fastest growing adtech companies driven by creating clear results and added value for our customers. We love to make it easy for our customers to be seen online using AI. Transparency, continuity and results are the words that permeate our business.
We are now looking for a Sales Executive to our office in London. If you have worked with b2b with successful results, either in digital marketing or other industries, BrightBid can be something for you 🚀
As an Sales Executive, you have a feeling for quality sales, you are the advisor who will help the customer with their marketing goals. You work in an environment that is characterized by commitment, joy and a challenging spirit. With a family atmosphere, the team behind you and a superior product range, you get the best starting point to be able to perform at the top level. We currently work with marketing on all platforms, but mainly in Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Book appointments (physical and digital)
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Listen to the customer's needs and match them to BrightBid's product range.
- At least two years' experience in sales with documented successful results. Merit for this has been B2B.
- A will and competitive instinct beyond the ordinary
- Be able to work towards clearly set goals
- A humble approach and a willingness to learn from both customers and colleagues
- Be able to understand the customer's needs and be efficient in your conversations and meetings
- You should be able to express yourself freely in both speech and writing in English and it is an advantage if you also speak additional languages
We offer you
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology in digital marketing
- Our Products are driven by AI and unparalleled in the Scandinavian and European market
- The opportunity to work in a startup with a high spirits and enormous career opportunities as the company develops
- Very good profit opportunities for the right person
- A workplace that trains you in sales, digital marketing and leadership
- Two travel competitions per year, one in the spring and one in the autumn. The last trip was a paid all expenses trip to Ibiza, and the one before was to Dubai! 🏝